We offer our generic products to partners seeking to expand their product portfolio in the Indian market, by leveraging our R&D and manufacturing expertise. Together we can make our partnership a win-win proposition for both.
We offer a portfolio of ready-to-register products to prospective partners for launch in their respective markets.
We have a strong presence in Semi-Regulated markets in partnership with major local manufacturers / distributors and NGOs.
- 350+ product registrations in about 78 countries, 600+ product registrations in pipeline, and 65+ dossiers under preparation
- Africa: Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, North Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia: Cambodia, Dubai, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mauritius, Myanmar, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Thailand, UAE, Vietnam, Yemen
- Latin America: Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Russia and CIS: Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
We partner with several pharma companies, leveraging on their marketing and regulatory strengths. Our partnerships are based on expense and profit sharing model
- Early Stage Licensing: We transform your ideas into injections.
- We evaluate your gamut of generic product requirements and provide value-added end-to-end solutions, ranging from API development, method development, formulation development to dossier compilation and submission
- We also offer our pipeline of products in the conceptualization stage to partners who have a similar product interest
- Late Stage Licensing: We transform our injections into your ideas.
- We offer our products in various stages of development, ranging from lab scale developed formulations to ready-to-scale up formulations
- We also offer a dynamic go-to-market strategy to partners by providing access to products which are developed and ready for dossier submission, as well as already filed products awaiting approval
||DMFs: 6 approved, 12 under review, 9 under development
ANDAs: 53 approved, 100 under review, 71 under development
||Product approvals: 3 approved, 12 under review, 13 under development
||Product approvals: 5 approved, 6 under review, 14 under development
|Australia & New Zealand
||Product approvals: 6 approved, 11 under review, 13 under development
||Product approvals: 9 under review